ome concern.The main objective is just to be healthy, Hahn told the Sa | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wangzonghui Aug 13
QUEBEC CITY -- French teenager Oceane Dodin captured her first WTA Tour tournament with a 6-4, 6-3 win over Lauren Davis in the final of the Coupe Banque Nationale. Cheap Seattle Mariners Jerseys .The 19-year-old Dodin had never even won a main-draw match on the WTA Tour outside the Grand Slams before the Quebec City tournament began.Shes the first teenager to win a title this year, according to the WTA Tour. With the win, Dodin also cracked the top 100 in the rankings for the first time.Davis is now 0-2 in finals this year, having also finished runner-up in Washington in July. Cheap MLB Jerseys . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Wholesale Mariners Jerseys . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. http://www.cheapmarinersjerseys.com/ . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Ricky Nolasco will make his Angels debut Thursday against the Oakland As, three days after coming to Los Angeles in a trade from the Minnesota Twins.Nolasco, who was born in nearby Corona, Calif., was happy to learn he was heading back home to pitch.Im just excited to be back in California and doing what I can to help the Angels win as many games as possible, Nolasco told the Orange County Register.Nolasco, though, was not the reason the Angels traded their top pitcher this season -- Hector Santiago -- to the Twins. Alex Meyer, a hard-throwing, 6-foot-9 right-hander, was the key to the deal. Meyer, however, has yet to reach his lofty potential and was sent by the Angels to Triple-A Salt Lake.Nolasco was more of a salary dump, though the Twins are picking up a portion of his salary. He is making a guaranteed $12 million this year and will receive $12 million next year.After winning 13 games combined playing for the Miami Marlins and Los Angeles Dodgers in 2013, Nolasco signed a four-year, $49 million contract with the Twins, but he was a bust. In 2 1/2 years with the Twins, Nolasco went 15-22 with a 5.44 ERA in 57 games (56 starts). He was 4-8 with a 5.13 ERA in 21 starts this year.Nolasco, though, isnt discouraged.I understand what happened there, he said. I feel I pitched better than the numbers say.Likewise, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said he believes the 33-year-old right-hander still has some good games left in him.When weve seen him up close, hes always been tough on us, Scioscia said. He spins the balll very well, and he has a fastball that has movement on it. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic. Hopefully he can put pitches together and get another pitch or try and adapt a little bit and find some consistency. But his stuff is good.In four career starts against the As, Nolasco is 2-1 with a 3.33 ERA.Nolasco will be opposed Thursday starter by Oakland right-hander Jesse Hahn, who will be called up from Triple-A Nashville for the fourth time this season.Hahn went 1-1 with a 3.00 ERA in his first stint with the As, 1/3 with an 8.34 ERA in his second stint, then 0-0 with a 1.17 ERA in his third stint. In eight starts overall, he is 2-4 with a 5.53 ERA.Against the Angels on Thursday, Hahn will have the benefit of pitching under the sun. He is 2-1 with a 2.77 ERA in four daytime starts this year, as opposed to 1/3 with an 9.92 ERA in four nighttime starts. Thursdays game sort of falls in the middle, scheduled to start at 4:05 p.m. PDT.Hahn also can lean on his two career starts against the Angels, both coming last year, when he went 1-0 with a 2.84 ERA.Though Hahn has not been a mainstay in the As rotation this season, he has accomplished one major goal -- staying healthy. He missed time last year with a strained forearm, which caused some concern.The main objective is just to be healthy, Hahn told the San Francisco Chronicle back in spring training. I got my base a little stronger, and Im hoping to incorporate my legs more. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '