quickly jumped back ahead.Jones couldnt win all the restarts though, as Dillo | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LIUHUAXIA Aug 13
OXFORD, Miss. Nike Air Max Womens White Sale . -- Of the four main players from Mississippis talented 2013 recruiting class, three of them are now millionaires.Then theres safety Tony Conner.Hed likely be in the NFL right now -- along with defensive lineman Robert Nkemdiche, receiver Laquon Treadwell and offensive lineman Laremy Tunsil -- if it hadnt been for a major knee injury against Alabama last season that caused him to miss more than half of his junior year.Now hes back in Oxford while his former teammates are getting ready to play on Sundays. He insists hes OK with that.On draft night I watched and it was kind of crazy at first, Conner said. But I still salute those guys. God has a reason for everything.Conners recovery from the torn meniscus in his right knee has been tougher than initially expected. The injury happened in the teams win over the Crimson Tide in September, but the hope was he would have surgery and return in about 4-6 weeks.Conner came back for two games in November -- against Arkansas and LSU -- but it was clear he wasnt the same. He was shut down for the rest of the season and had another surgery.Conner said he feels about 90 percent and thats hes progressing each day and will be ready when the 11th-ranked Rebels face No. 4 Florida State on Monday in Orlando, Florida.Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze said Conner has handled the career setback as well as possible. The safety grew up about 25 miles from the Ole Miss campus in Batesville, so hes had plenty of family and friends close by to provide support.Hes got a great mom who keeps him grounded and hes just a guy who loves to play the game, Freeze said. I think, really, that Tony would stay at Ole Miss for 10 years if he could because hes just a country boy who loves to be at home. But hell get his opportunity in the NFL.If the 6-foot-0, 225-pound senior is close to his former self this year, the Rebels will receive a huge boost for their defense. The hard-hitter -- who often plays in the hybrid safety/linebacker role that the Rebels use in their 4-2-5 defense -- had 69 tackles as a sophomore in 2014 and led all SEC defensive backs with nine tackles for a loss.But players and coaches said the leadership he provides is at least just as important.Tony is a grown man back there and thats what I love about him, Ole Miss defensive lineman Breeland Speaks said. Hes going to play his heart out every time. Thats what you get with Tony. Any time you have a player like that with talent -- like first-round NFL talent -- you cant go wrong.Freeze said the Rebels mid-season swoon last year -- which included losses to Florida to Memphis -- was in part because the defense was a little lost without Conner.It took us three games last year to figure out how to play without him, Freeze said.Freeze said hed like to limit Conners snaps early in the season, but he might not have that luxury. The Rebels go into the game with several young players at safety following the departure of seniors Mike Hilton and Trae Elston.He is a leader, he understands the game, hes physical, Freeze said. Hes just a football player so I think him at 90 percent makes us a lot better.-----Follow David Brandt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/davidbrandtAP Nike Air Max Womens White Purple . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Nike Air Max Womens White Pink . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. http://www.nikeairmaxwomenswhite.com/ . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. NEWTON, Iowa -- Erik Jones has made winning look easy in his rookie season in the NASCAR Xfinity Series.Ty Dillon found out yet again how hard victories are to come by.Jones retook the lead from Dillon with 16 laps to go and won Saturday night at Iowa Speedway for his third victory of the season.Jones led a race-high 154 of 250 laps, but it took a late inside move for Jones to overcome Dillon for his first win since at Dover in May.I was really working as hard as I could to get around Ty. Man, it was tough, said Jones, who was 27th in the June race at Iowa. I feel like we deserved to win when he came here earlier this year. We really had a fast car. Its nice to get some redemption.Brad Keselowski was the only Sprint Cup driver in the field, leaving Iowa wide-open for an Xfinity regular to snatch a victory. But Jones remains the only series driver with more than one of those in 2016.Dillon, seeking his first victory since Indianapolis in 2014, finished second. Hes winless in 66 races.I wanted to win so bad and that was all we had, Dillon said. Man, my heart has been broken every race since Indy. I want to get in Victory Lane again. Were close. Its just that we need to get a little bit better.Elliott Sadler was third, followed by Brennan Poole and Dakoda Armstrong.Keselowski, who will start seventh Sunday in Pocono in Pennsylvania in the Cup race, was eighth. Nike Air Max Womens White Grey. Daniel Suarez, the series leader entering the race, failed to finish because of damage to the No. 19 car.Jones came to Iowa with the comfort of knowing that hes already locked into the inaugural Xfinity Chase later this season.It was clear from the opening lap that the No. 20 car would be one the field would be chasing.Suarez won his second pole of the season earlier Saturday. But Jones grabbed the lead before the end of the first turn and dominated the first half of the race.Three cautions within the space of 10 laps threatened to shake thing up, but Jones quickly jumped back ahead.Jones couldnt win all the restarts though, as Dillon caught him with a quick pit stop about 100 laps before the finish. Dillon continued to pad his lead as the laps progressed, but the stress Dillon put on his car proved to be overwhelming.I did all I could I to keep him behind me, and it just wore my stuff out a little more than I needed to, Dillon said.Jones margin of victory was nearly four seconds -- and the rest of the field finished at least 10 seconds behind him.The air game was tough. I needed to get clean air for a long time, Jones said. My crew made a great car, one that definitely deserved to win the race. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '