What do you think of the proposed anti | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Lucy Dec 20 '17
I for almost anything that stops Big Tobacco and their lobbyists from marketing smokes to kids, like Joe Camel. About time someone stood up to these greedy companies. Update: While it might be time to stand up to Big Tobacco, unfortunately, this bill looks more like it laying down. According to Dr. Do ya know who wrote that "bill"? Would it surprise you if I told you it was Phillip Morris? Now, if that doesn tell the sheeple of the US who owns the government, nothing will! "I would say so. The bill was negotiated between Philip Morris and Tobacco-Free Kids, and it appears from the actual text of the bill that the Philip Morris people did their homework very well and knew exactly what they wanted, while those appointed from Tobacco-Free Kids to negotiate on behalf of the public health community really had no understanding of tobacco-related science, of how and why kids initiate tobacco use, or the steps that could be taken to stop them. So it resulted in a bill that gives the appearance of effective regulation, but not the substance. It seems incredible and uncivilised to me to have a first world country where companies aim to addict children._ Any remaining tobacco-related sponsorships of sports and entertainment events will be banned, as will giveaways of non-tobacco items with the purchase of a tobacco product. A federal ban will be imposed on all outdoor tobacco advertising within 1,000 feet of schools and playgrounds. _ Point-of-sale advertising will be limited to adults-only facilities, and remaining vending machines will disappear except in places restricted to adults. Retailers who sell to minors will be subject to federal enforcement and penalties Buy A Carton Of Newports Online. _ Smokers, particularly the younger crowd, will find they can no longer buy cigarettes sweetened by candy flavors or any herb or spices such as strawberry, grape, orange, clove, cinnamon or vanilla. If we don start standing up for our rights were going to lose em all sure you may not like smoking as i don but there is a bigger picture to be noticed here today it tobacco tomorrow it could be the Government making us all wear the same looking clothes and giving us a manditoy bedtime . I only read the first few paragraphs and I am all for it Buy Newports Online Cheap. Being one who has smoked countless brands of tobacco, I can say from experience that the cigarettes that contain additives are actually more harmful than the cigarettes that don When I smoked all natural tobacco like American Spirit, I would very rarely get sick, but with most other brands, I would have lung troubles, sinus issues, and I would get sick very frequently. It about time they did something about it Cigarette Tobacco For Sale. I don care what the warning labels say, all natural tobacco is less harmful than tobacco with additives. Compared to Australian anti smoking laws its timid. being an ex smoker I will say the same things I have said about Australian laws. " its BULLSHIT!!! ", any and I repeat ANY government that brings in these laws and still has the total audacity and hyporcy to collect and raise taxes is wrong and two faced to the max. Its a legal product and you have to be over a certain age to buy the bloody things anyway and its up to the INDIVIDUAL if they choose to smoke or not to smoke Marlboro Cigarettes Price. Why not make the age 18 to be able to buy smokes and leave it at that Good Marlboro Cigarettes. your an adult at that age and have the right to make up your own mind about this, the Governments of the world should be targeting " additives " which are flooding food and drink which kill and do more damage to a wider percent of the population than what smoking does . the bloody dogooders have won again!!!!
Relate Articles:
Mail Order Cigarettes Marlboro
Cigarettes Online Sale
Tobacco To Buy Online
Cheap Smokeless Cigarettes
Highest Priced Cigarettes
dongdong8 Jan 5
the north face michael kors outlet jordan shoes coach factory outlet canada goose jackets timberland canada goose outlet ugg clearance nfl jerseys longchamp uggs outlet fitflops michael kors outlet ugg outlet mulberry ugg boots clearance nike football boots kate spade outlet burberry scarf nike shoes ugg slippers ugg tory burch ugg ugg australia coach outlet adidas cheap uggs ray ban sunglasses ugg boots mac cosmetics burberry outlet red bottom shoes pandora charms michael kors north face jackets clearance ugg boots ugg outlet manolo blahnik ugg outlet michael kors tory burch outlet jordans nike outlet ugg boots birkenstock outlet michael kors outlet ugg boots replica watches true religion outlet north face north face coach outlet ferragamo canada goose north face oakley sunglasses moncler north face canada goose ugg outlet polo ralph lauren ugg boots ralph lauren outlet pandora jewelry michael kors outlet north face uggs outlet mlb jerseys moncler moncler nike air max coach outlet michael kors ralph lauren north face outlet canada goose adidas wings nike air nike air force 1 ralph lauren outlet ferragamo cheap oakley sunglasses blackhawks jersey pandora charms north face michael kors handbags canada goose outlet adidas jeremy scott jordans coach outlet online prada timberland louboutin ugg boots nike blazer shoes canada goose oakley sunglasses nike air max longchamp outlet oakley sunglasses ugg boots burberry scarf moncler jacka cheap ray ban sunglasses uggs outlet bottes ugg oakley sunglasses ugg boots moncler jassen jordans ralph lauren supreme clothing coach outlet store online jordans christian louboutin moncler ugg boots juicy couture outlet polo ralph baseball jerseys ugg outlet adidas shoes michael kors outlet fitflops moncler jackets ugg uk coach outlet coach outlet online swarovski jewelry ralph lauren michael kors outlet coach outlet ugg boots mlb jerseys jordan shoes michael kors outlet ugg outlet nike huarache ugg outlet basketball shoes jordan shoes canada goose outlet canada goose canada goose outlet ugg michael kors outlet moncler jackets moncler outlet north face jackets ugg boots clearance ugg boots on sale nike huarache true religion outlet supreme new york christian louboutin michael jordan shoes michael kors handbags mbt hermes birkin handbags nhl jerseys ugg boots on sale jordans adidas football boots nfl jerseys kate spade outlet adidas canada goose outlet flip or flop air max soccer jerseys ralph lauren coach bags coach outlet ugg outlet store ray ban moncler oakley sunglasses ralph lauren outlet under armour outlet doudoune moncler jordan retro ugg outlet michael kors michael kors handbags tory burch outlet ugg boots air jordan pas cher canada goose canada goose moncler oakley sunglasses ray ban sunglasses cheap ugg boots ugg factory outlet prada nike store coach outlet pandora rings canada goose outlet ugg boots polo ralph supreme nba jerseys ugg boots cheap nfl jerseys christian louboutin michael kors moncler coach outlet coach outlet pandora charms ray ban michael kors outlet adidas stan smith kate spade outlet nike outlet ugg boots nfl jerseys hollister clothing ugg boots jordans burberry handbags coach handbags ralph lauren outlet pandora uk canada goose prada outlet air jordan coach outlet uggs outlet fitflops louboutin birkenstock sandals canada goose jackets north face uk oakley sunglasses air jordans michael kors outlet air max burberry outlet coach wallets ugg australia polo ralph lauren north face michael kors handbags ugg boots on sale cheap ugg boots michael kors outlet true religion mont blanc oakley sunglasses cheap tommy hilfiger canada beats by dre cheap jordans oakley sunglasses air jordans coach outlet ralph lauren uk moncler ray bans vibram fivefingers north face louboutin north face superdry clothing uggs outlet michael kors outlet nike outlet cheap jerseys uggs ugg outlet longchamp kate spade handbags coach outlet christian louboutin coach outlet online kate spade coach outlet ugg outlet timberland outlet longchamp outlet nike air max nike air max sac longchamp new balance shoes nike factory outlet kate spade outlet ugg boots ray ban sunglasses ralph lauren coach factory outlet mont blanc pens ugg outlet mlb jerseys true religion jeans canada goose outlet ugg australia nike tn ugg outlet mbt canada goose uk coach factory outlet the north face michael kors ugg boots ugg outlet canada goose outlet canada goose ralph lauren uggs coach outlet ralph lauren outlet timberland boots true religion nike trainers coach outlet online flip flops burberry scarves ray ban sunglasses moncler coach outlet online hollister outlet fitflops oakley sunglasses north face outlet nike outlet burberry outlet louboutin true religion jeans ray ban sunglasses ray ban sunglasses adidas yeezy boost mont blanc pens ralph lauren north face outlet cheap nfl jerseys nike sb louboutin ugg australia pandora jewelry giuseppe zanotti prada outlet ralph lauren outlet jordan shoes canada goose uk snapbacks hats wholesale michael kors ray ban sunglasses cheap nhl jerseys adidas outlet michaelkors outlet adidas stan smith coach outlet store supra shoes nike free run jordan hogan christian louboutin ugg boots pandora jewelry calvin klein outlet salvatore ferragamo hermes belt longchamp ugg boots canada goose red bottom shoes polo ralph pandora charms hermes coach outlet online christian louboutin rolex watches goedkope uggs coach outlet ugg outlet tory burch outlet timberland polo ralph lauren north face outlet hermes outlet birkenstock sandals the north face ugg outlet ralph lauren outlet canada goose jassen pandora jewelry canada goose louboutin nike air max the north face ray ban sunglasses ugg boots converse outlet adidas shoes moncler canada goose outlet ray ban sunglasses ray ban sunglasses ralph lauren outlet 20181.5wengdongdong