.Chavious got his second score -- ano | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888 Feb 9
WINSTON-SALEM, N. Nike Presto Fly Soldes .C. -- American Sam Querrey edged Finlands Jarkko Nieminen 4-6, 7-6 (7), 7-6 (12) on Wednesday to advance to the Winston-Salem Open quarterfinals. Querrey had 19 aces, but lost the first set to the left-handed Nieminen after leading 4-1. Querrey then had to overcome five match points in the third-set tiebreaker to advance to his fourth tournament quarterfinals this season. "I just played some sloppy points (in the first set)," Querrey said. "I missed a few when I was up 4-2, and I missed some easy forehands later on. That kind of got me down, and it took a while for me to get back into it. "That was just a lack of confidence right out of the gate ... but I knew that if I could get into a tiebreaker, I could win my serve and grind out a few points on his serve." The 29th-ranked Querrey will face unseeded Ricardas Berankis of Lithuania, a 6-3, 6-3 winner over Spains Roberto Bautista Agut. "Its always painful to lose a tight match," Nieminen said. "When it got to 6-6 (in the third-set tiebreaker), I saw that he looked tired. Thats when I stopped playing the way I did before, and missed some shots. I wanted to make him run, but I should have gone for my shots like I did before." Querrey is the lone American player remaining in the final hard-court tournament before the U.S. Open next week. Qualifier Steve Johnson, who upset second-seeded Andreas Seppi of Italy on Tuesday, lost to Taiwans Lu Yen-Hsun Lu 6-3, 6-2. In other third-round results Wednesday, Jurgen Melzer of Austria beat Frenchman Benoit Paire 6-4, 6-3; Dmitry Tursunov topped fellow Russian Alex Bogomolov Jr. 6-3, 7-5; and Spains Fernando Verdasco downed Robin Haase of the Netherlands 6-4, 6-7 (10), 6-3. Tommy Robredo, at No. 22 the highest-ranked player remaining in the tournament, faced Frances Gael Monfils in the night match. Air Presto Ultra Br Rose .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Nike Presto Fly Rouge .  The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. http://www.chaussureprestonike.fr/nike-off-white-presto-achat.html .  Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Nate Chavious had 16 carries for 66 yards and scored twice, and Sacred Heart collected 213 rushing yards as the Pioneers beat Robert Morris 16-10 on Saturday.Chavious put Sacred Heart (6-1, 1-1 Northeast) up earl y when he crashed into the end zone from a yard out to make it 6-0. The three-play drive was set up when the Colonials Warren Robinson fumbled a punt at his own 6-yard line. RJ Trimble-Edwards made the recovery for the Pioneers.Blake Skuratowicz scored froom a yard out to give Robert Morris (1-7, 0-3) its only lead of the game just before the first quarter ended. Nike Air Presto Bleu Marine. .Chavious got his second score -- another 1-yard run -- ending a five-play, 82-yard drive for a 16-7 lead in the third quarter. RJ Noel completed a 68-yard pass to Moses Webb on the drive to put the Pioneers at Robert Morris 14-yard line. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '