him three tenths me getting in the way.It meant I only got one clear lap in Q1, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wangzonghui Feb 9
A week ago, the Colorado Rapids controlled their own fate in the race for the Supporters Shield and the home-pitch advantage that comes with earning MLSs best overall record. Adidas Andrew Shaw Jersey .But a 1-0 loss at Portland combined with a 2-1 win by FC Dallas on Oct. 16 put the Rapids behind the proverbial eight-ball: even if they beat Houston on Sunday afternoon in the two teams regular season finale at Dicks Sporting Goods Field in the Denver suburb of Commerce City, Colorado needs FC Dallas to lose to gain the leagues top record.The Rapids are unbeaten at home this year, winning 11 times and drawing five matches. Colorado is attempting to be just the fifth team in MLS history to go through the season without a home loss.Weve made sure weve had a good week of practice and well need to bring a lot of good energy into the game, Rapids coach Pablo Mastroeni said. We respect Houston and we have to approach this game with 100 percent focus. We will put our best foot forward and we will do everything we can to win this game and then think about the playoffs.Colorado (15-6-12, 57 points) had its three-match winning streak come to an end with its loss on Oct. 16 while the Dynamo had their winless streak extended to four matches with a third defeat in that time when they suffered a second consecutive shutout in a 1-0 home loss to the LA Galaxy on Oct. 16.The Rapids have claimed 38 of 57 possible points at Dicks Sporting Goods Park, which is the most they have ever won on home soil. A win on Sunday would take them to 41 points at home, equaling the league high for a season (LA Galaxy, 2011 and FC Dallas, last year).The teams are meeting for the second time this season and the second time in the past three weeks. Colorado beat Houston 3-2 on Oct. 8, when Dominique Badji scored twice and Shkelzen Gashi hit for a late winner for the Rapids, who overcame a pair of goals from the Dynamos Mauro Manotas.The Dynamo havent won at Dicks Sporting Goods Park since 2008, with the Rapids winning the last three meetings in Commerce City.Houston (7-14-12) is on course to have its worst regular season in franchise history. The Dynamo own just 33 points, which equals their lowest total in their 11 seasons in MLS. That previous low season came in 2010, when the league employed a 30-match regular season schedule, four less than this season.The Dynamo failed to qualify for the playoffs for a third straight season and will register their fewest-ever wins in season. Houstons previous low was in 2010, when it managed a 9-15-6 record. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Cheap Adidas Canadiens Jerseys . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.cheapcanadiensjerseys.com/ . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Jenson Button blamed the dawdling Renault of Jolyon Palmer for his Q1 elimination in Austin, though he also admitted McLaren messed up its timing by sending him out too early.Sitting in the drop zone late in the session, Button left the garage earlier than anyone else for the final runs of Q1. That meant he hit a group of slow-moving cars at the end of his flying lap as they prepared for their own attempts, preventing the 2009 world champion from improving on his time.Though frustrated by the traffic Button, who qualified 19th, conceded McLaren had got the timing wrong.We were 8th yesterday and 9th this morning [in FP3], the pace was good, but we messed up with the timing in Q1 - its not the first time this happens - and I had four cars to overtake in the last sector.Button was particularly unimpressed by the driving of Renaults Jolyon Palmer, who he encountered at the final corner. Palmer, who appeared to see the McLaren late, moved across onto the kerbs but Button does not think he did enough to get out of the way at a crucial point of the lap.The last one, saw me really late and stayed on the racing line, so I had to out-brake him into the last corner and, you know, there its so important to brake late and carry speed into the corner, but you cant do that if youre off line. And yoou dont know what the other car is doing, because he was weaving around, so. Adidas Paul Byron Jersey. ..Its disappointing and its the kind of thing we shouldnt be making mistakes in, got a Renault on the way again, as it has happened in the last couple of races... It doesnt mater what they see, this is what theyve done today...Palmer did not receive a penalty for the incident and progressed to Q2 -- eventually qualifying 15th. Though he vented his frustration to the Renault pit wall at the end of Q1 for not giving him ample warning of Button behind, Palmer defended his driving after the session.Q1 was closer than it needed to be, because no-one told me about the traffic, he told Sky Sports. In the last corner I had to literally get off the road to not get a penalty. I think they looked into it and said no further action.I saw him and I literally jumped off the track, I wasnt even on the track when he came past. I tried my best to get out of the way. I dont think it probably cost him three tenths me getting in the way.It meant I only got one clear lap in Q1, and I only had one in Q2 also - but they were both pretty good. Im happy, I dont think we could have had any more. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '