professor ready to help with your admissions essays | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
codysartony Feb 9
Need help with college algebra homework?  I can help make your essay be both sophisticated and strategic so that you shine above your competition. I have helped myself and many others get into schools that were seemingly out of range--often times with generous scholarships--so take advantage of my services and invest in your future.

I got involved in admissions consulting after I got myself into some of the world's top universities, and my friends and family took notice and began asking for my help with their personal statements, and I was able to get them too into great schools. I was subsequently recruited by an admissions consulting firm where I received formal training. I am now on my own because such firms overcharge clients like you and give consultants like me a fraction of the rate to do all the work. Now I charge clients less without having to split the rate with a company that is not doing any of the work. It's win-win for both me and clients like you.
I have an excellent success rate with clients getting into top undergraduate universities as well as a range of prestigious graduate programs. One of my clients, for example, enlisted my support and consequently received a full scholarship to his target law school. Hiring me was indeed a worthy investment. I can provide verifiable testimonials and examples of essays so you can see what a difference my service makes.