Upton said the calf strain was a preexisting issue that he has been battling recently. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
mary123 Apr 17
Kevin Durant has become the first NBA star to sign with Jay-Zs Roc Nation agency. Wholesale Nike NHL Jerseys . Durant posted a photo on social media Monday of himself and the rap mogul with the paperwork. Jay-Z became certified as a representative by the NBA players association last week. A quote attributed to Durant above the picture says hes "grateful for this opportunity with Roc Nation Sports. Its go time." The Oklahoma City star and Olympic gold medallist -- who had a field goal percentage over 50, a 3-point percentage over 40 and a free-throw percentage over 90 -- leaves agent Rob Pelinka to sign with Roc Nation. "He has a 90.5 free throw shooting rate, the youngest player in NBA history to join the 50-40-90 club, a giving individual and a legend in the making. What more can I say?" reads the quote attributed to Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Jerseys . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Cheap Edmonton Oilers Jerseys . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.hockeycheapjerseys.com/minnesota-wild-jerseys/ . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. DETROIT --?Tigers left fielder Justin Upton left Mondays game against the Minnesota Twins with a strained left calf. He is considered day-to-day.Upton was replaced by outfielder Tyler Collins in the top of the fourth inning of the clubs series opener against Minnesota at Comerica Park, a 4-2 Tigers victory. Upton made an errant throw to first base from left field the inning prior to his removal and said he felt the injury then and realized he shouldnt continue playing.Yeah, I mean, it didnt feel good, Upton said. I didnt really feel good planting on that foot.The 29-year-old outfielder, who signed a six-year, $132.75 million deal with the Tigers as a free agent thhis offseason, is hitting . Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys. .273 in the month of September and entered Mondays contest with nine home runs since Aug.21.Upton said he plans to see how he feels when he arrives to the ballpark prior to Tuesdays game before making a decision, but said he hopes to play.Upton said the calf strain was a preexisting issue that he has been battling recently.Its kind of one of those things that has been brewing the past couple days, and I finally pushed myself too far, Upton said. [Ill] get some treatment on it and see how it feels. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '